BECOME A FREEDOM COACH
Free People who Free People
This Certification Is For You If...
- You are wanting to assist others in navigating their limiting beliefs and pinpoint trauma moments that are keeping them stuck.
- You are tired of having conversations that seem to go round and round and not have any healing in them.
- You have people in your life who come to you for advice but you would like more tools to be able to serve them with more care and direction.
- You know coaching is for you but you want to be well rounded in your knowledge to help from all aspects of the human heart.
- You want a biblical and trauma informed guide to train you in holding a story well.
What Will I Learn?
- Attachment styles and how they affect our relationships in the present.
- How to engage a more spiritually sensitive life through spiritual formation practices.
- Insight into how trauma, theology, and spiritual formation connect to coaching and healing
- Restoring your story after grief
- Understanding the biological and psychological responses of trauma in the body.
- Nervous system regulation tools.
- One on one coaching training and observation
- Engaging spiritual warfare.
- How to hold holy space in groups.
- Knowing your unique way in which you will partner with Jesus in the world.
Where Do I Start?
There are four levels to our certification process.
Freedom Academy: Level One
(prerequisite for cert program)
Setting the framework of our story and God's Story: Understand the components that keep us stuck in isolation and confusion with an emphasis on how to hold a story with curiosity and kindness.
Learn about the impact of harm and the redemptive power of engaging others stories while growing in awareness of your own story as you increase your capacity to support and care, through connection to self, God and others.
Online: January 26th - 28th & July 26-28th 2024 (CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION)
In-Person: September 21-23, 2023 in Lake Zurich, IL (CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION)
Reclaiming the Story: Level Three
(First In-person training for certification)
Engaging Goodness: Become empowered to boldly step into coaching stories of harm with a more grounded presence and a clearer picture of redemption in a story. Solidifying the steps for heart transformation and a clearer picture of the enemy's plan within the cycles of false freedom.
IN-PERSON: August 22-24, 2024 in Lake Zurich, IL
What Is Included In My Enrollment?
Your Experience Includes:
- Interactive teaching from Karrie Garcia and our skilled Teaching Team
- Facilitated group work and one on one coaching training to be overseen by our skilled Freedom Movement facilitators.
- Printed handbook to guide you through each program weekend, various books and resources, somatic tools for deeper engagement with the body, mind and spirit.
- A schedule that is designed with intention for rest and sustainability, including provision of self care resources to utilize throughout the program and beyond.
- An intimate learning environment that is designed for questions, process and community connection.